Monday, March 21, 2011

I do not have too many words for Japan, but ..


few words about, I can not say more

Many
people die on March 11, 2011 in Japan,, another big disaster,, that much sadness, unfair for thos Peoples. People that do not think
usually about death , they go very fast , unfair for thos persons, and me i am still here .




I have a friend in Japan a true friend, i think the single one who remain a true friend and i do not hear any news , anything from her until now , my friends was an exemple for all of us , a true friend with a very big heart ,, in any situation she was kind,, any situation, bad , good , no matter what,,,, she was a realy true person, I hope i hear my kind friend from japan one day again .
Many Kisses and much love for you . I hope she is still there, safe .




No comments:

Post a Comment